Our rubber eraser wheel with drill adapter is a must-have accessory for boat owners looking to remove their boat graphics and graphic adhesive with ease. This innovative tool is designed to make the removal process quick and efficient, saving our customers time and effort. The rubber eraser wheel is made from high-quality materials that are gentle on the surface of the boat, yet effective at removing even the most stubborn adhesive residue. The included drill adapter allows the eraser wheel to be attached to a standard drill, giving customers the ability to work with greater speed and precision, making the removal process a breeze. It’s an essential tool to have on hand when you want to change the graphics on your boat or just want to remove the adhesive residue left behind after removing graphics. It’s an eco-friendly solution that eliminates the need for harsh chemicals or abrasive methods that can damage the surface of the boat.
- Obliterate Baked-On Decals; Use this Eraser Wheel Decal Remover and Eraser Drill Bit to easily remove vinyl lettering, decals, graphics, stickers, pinstripes, double-sided molding tape, and trim on your car, truck, camper, boat, motorcycle, or other recreational and commercial vehicles.
- Durable Construction; High-grade natural rubber adhesive remover wheel has a slotted design to increase control without overheating and causing build up; 4 inch (10.2cm) diameter and 1 inch (2.5cm) width helps to remove large, rough pieces easily.
- Safe for Your Vehicle; Unlike traditional sticker remover tools, the car decal remover adhesive eraser wheel is chemical-free and can be used on acrylic enamel, chrome, and painted finishes without causing damage; Remove decals from metal or glass surfaces; Not recommended for plastic, or lacquer coatings.
- Works with Your Drill; Package includes (1) 4 inch vinyl remover auto eraser wheel and (1) drill adapter arbor to fit your electric or pneumatic drill; Durable rubber wheel decal remover withstands up to 4,000 RPM (Best results between 1,500 and 3,000 RPM).
- Easy to Use; Attach auto decal eraser wheel to your drill using the included eraser drill bit; Apply light pressure starting at the top of the decal and move side to side; Always use proper protective equipment when working with power tools.