Watercraft Graphics Installation
Installation “Tips & Tricks” Video for your IPD Graphics Kit
MORE ABOUT INSTALLATION
Our graphics go on wet for easier installation. Simply spray the back of the graphics and the watercraft generously with application fluid, slide the graphics into the desired placement, then use a soft “non-scratch” squeegee to remove the liquid and bubbles from the newly installed piece. When installing your jet ski decal kit, it is recommended that you are in a sealed and dry area with no breeze or dust and at temperatures above 60 degrees and below 90. Make sure that the surface of your ski is completely clean and free of dirt, grease, and oils. A hair dryer also helps to get rid of any unwanted wrinkles and helps the pieces lay down more effectively on curved surfaces. Be sure not to apply too much heat on one area, because it will melt and discolor the vinyl.
An X-acto knife or razor blade could be required, as some pieces may be slightly over-sized for ease of installation, and could require trimming. Please note, that It is usually better to install the body pieces before logos to ensure proper alignments.
Important Note: Remember to go slow and be patient, if you try to rush the installation, you will definitely get a less than desirable result.
• Application Solution, To Easily Slide Graphics in Place
• Flexible Squeegee, Free of Burs
• Squeegee Sleeve, So You Don’t Scratch the Graphics
• Graphic Seal-Pen, To Keep Your Graphics from Lifting
RECOMMENDED INSTALLATION TOOLS
- Graphic Adhesive Removal Wheel w/Drill Adapter$29.00Our rubber eraser wheel with drill adapter is a must-have accessory for boat owners looking to remove their boat graphics and graphic adhesive with ease. This innovative tool is designed to make the removal process quick and efficient, saving our customers time and effort. The rubber eraser wheel is made from high-quality materials that are […]
- Graphic Seal-Pen (Keeps Points/Edges from Lifting)$25.00Here’s a fast, simple answer to protecting your edges on your IPD Graphics Kit, and keeping the points from lifting. This Seal-Pen offers edge protection from washing, polishing, and excessive physical contact. Each Seal-Pen is filled with ONE SHOT brand 4005 UV blocker acrylic clear, for fast drying in about 15 minutes, offers a long […]
- Graphic Installation Kit (Recommended)$29.00This 3-Piece IPD installation kit comes with the essentials of what you need to properly install your IPD Graphics Kit. The professional-grade application fluid will allow to move your graphics into place more easily, and adhere your graphics more firmly to your hull. The compact squeegee has just the right amount of flexibility and […]
If you need help or have more questions about installation of IPD’s Jet Ski Graphics feel free to Contact Us.